Friday, April 29, 2011

DENIED

Tasha and Tatyana were DENIED at the Philly airport!
What does that even mean? Ugh.

All this really means is a lot of inconvenience for them/us, and a delay for the start of the walk. Bummer! Also, no computer at the hostel so I was stressing all night about my missing compadres. Not to worry, they are safe; as safe as one can be in Philly. Hopefully I will see them tonight; if not I will be writing the Philly airport authority a strongly worded message in the near future!

The weather in St-Jean PP was absolutely beautiful today... took advantage of the day by taking some beauty shots around town... Not of myself! Dusted off the PD-170 and shot the citadelle, the St-Jacques doors (recognized by UNESCO as a world heritage site), of the old town... it truly is gorgeous here.

Paying for internet, so I must keep it brief...

Paule, I hope you are having a blasty-blast in Bermuda during youer work-related conference! Miss you and love ya girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment