Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's Here!

Thanks to everyone who has been following the blog and spreading the word about the documentary. It is completely humbling to know that people other than myself and my crew care so much about this project.

I cannot believe the Camino has arrived! It's all I've been thinking about for the last few months, and now it's right in front of me... Well almost! Today I am making my way to St Jean Pied de Port by train; there I will meet Tasha and Tatyana... Who I imagine will be exhausted! The took an overnight flight to Madrid, and from there a bus to St Jean.

My challenge last night was to find out my options to return to Paris for June 2. Options are slim... And obviously, pricy. Eek! Bussing is crazy, bus+flight possible, train is really expensive! Ultimately I will have to get to a major city nearby and from there get to Paris. Awesome.

I'm all packed, just a quick Internet stop before going to the train station.

Oh, and I bought the dorkiest hat ever yesterday. I am going to feel so cool while wearing it... plus side is my whole face, the back of my neck, and truly my whole person will be protected from any guys who may find me attractive. Yes, the hat is that great :-P



(place de la Victoire, in Bordeaux. No way I am going to show you my hat right away!)



(girl shopping with her dove... In a hippie store on St-Carherine street... Shocking?!)


(do you see the shell?? They are incorporated into the street signs!)


(Duckie flip flops... The shop keeper didn't like that I took a photo of his shoes!)

Going to catch the bus to the station!

Thanks again to everyone who is following our journey!

Algonquin Doc Fest tomorrow evening at Centrepointe Theatre; great work this year everyone, complete pleasure working and learning with you :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

Location:Place de la Victoire,Bordeaux,France

No comments:

Post a Comment