Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quick Update!!

I have so much to say... First off, immense gratitude goes out to Gail Marchand, Keltie Sabin, Anonymous, and Liseanne McGuinty for funding 'To The End Of The World' documentary! You are all so wonderful, thank you for funding the arts!

Moments ago I discovered a blog writing app, and it's so easy to use... It wasn't free; however, I am so relieved that it works well and is user friendly!

Paris is such a cool place... But is it ever expensive. Grocery shopping and drinking water has been saving me $. Laurene and I met up with her friend Claire-Lise yesterday for lunch, and a glass of Sprite (small) was listed at 4.25 euro! That's crazy!

Anyhow this is just a quick update; I'm currently at Mcdonald's taking advantage of the free wifi. Have to head back to the hostel to pack up... Going to Lausanne today!

Here is a little taste of the Paris Opera!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

Location:Place de la Porte de Bagnolet,Paris,France

No comments:

Post a Comment