Sunday, March 27, 2011

On a Jet Plane...

Immense gratitude goes out to Camille Maheu for helping fund the 'To The End Of The World' documentary on Indiegogo! My name thanks for your contribution, cannot wait to start filming!

Only 2 hours until me and the parental units leave for the Montreal airport. The dog is suspicious of what's going on... he keeps walking on my stuff, growling and whining at me. Last night he was laying on my piles of travel clothes chewing on a toy. He either doesn't want me to go, or he thinks I should pick out different outfits!

A few more things to accomplish this morning; sync ipod/charge it, shower, attempt to fit everything in my pack, console sad bichon, create business cards, and put some makeup on! Tough day...

Have a wonderful Sunday everybody! France, here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage Nicole! Looking forward to your doc. A video diary? Let the adventure begin. Any questions, get back.

    Best,

    PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the support Peter!! will be keeping everyone updated on my activities :-)
    Ciao for now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an AWESOME time, Nicole. Stay safe & update the blog when you can. Amy (et al)

    ReplyDelete