Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Autobiography: Tasha


Introducing my best friend, Tasha Abel. Here is her mini autobiography:

I am finishing my second round of school and am ready to start travelling again after an eight month hiatus. This will be my third time to Spain and you could assume that my Spanish would be much better then it is.

In September I was ready to take a break from travel life to focus on my career and be with my family, but alas, I could not knock such an amazing opportunity. I have my whole life to work and as for the family bit, just bring a member along with you!

I have travelled extensively which is probably the reason that I was asked to join Nicole on this trip. I will be our go-to person for map-minding, blister treater and just all round moral and mood booster. My experience ranges from outdoor activities, South American journey's, partying hard down under and assisting in keeping kids alive everywhere inbetween with various work contracts.

I am looking forward to setting out on my first trip with people. The dynamics and interactions we will face will definately be written about. I am excited to face new challenges including not jumping on a bus whenever I feel like it and learning to be considerate of people's feelings. Good thing I am starting with my little sis and best friend.

-Tasha A.

No comments:

Post a Comment