Thursday, March 24, 2011

IMPORTANT NEWS!

THIS JUST IN!
We are now on Indiegogo, this is a website that helps fund all kinds of projects such as movies, food, art, writing... But here's the deal, it's up to YOU, the followers to check out the project on Indiegogo, contribute, and encourage all you friends, family, and favourite travellers to do the same!

The link for our documentary film project is: http://www.indiegogo.com/caminodoc

While on the site make sure to check out all the other projects that are being featured. So many of them are so interesting and creative!

Today has been such a productive day. While dad and I were looking at the Eurail website last night, we noticed some small print that says you cannot purchase Eurail passes while in Europe. Oh no! It was totally my plan to buy my pass when I got to Paris. When I called to find out more information and see if I could get the pass rushed to my house overnight, the representative on the phone became very stressed about the time crunch. Luckily, I had my problem-solver-hat on this morning and asked the gentleman if there were any outlets in Ottawa that would sell me a pass on the spot. Yes, there are! Conveniently, the place he referred me was Adventure Travel on Richmond Rd. which is located directly across from Mountain Equipment Coop; also on my list of places to go. The pass I chose is the 3 country pass that goes between France, Switzerland, and Italy; cannot wait to consume authentic italian everything!

Bought my pass at Adventure Travel, made a return at Bushtukah, purchased proper hiking pants and a pack rain cover. Four things checked off the trip to do list! Score!

But seriously ya'll, help a sister out and share this link with everybody on you Facebook, email and phone list: http://www.indiegogo.com/caminodoc

Thanks so much, you are all amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment