Monday, February 28, 2011

Plus Une!

This just in! Another traveller is joining Tasha and me on our Camino trek!

Introducing Tatyana: artist, visionary, first class wit, and sushi aficionado (or at least, she and I once ate sushi together).

So happy to have you aboard!

Tonight I had a great chat with my old roommate, Brooke, from Laurentian. I've been feeling so lonely as of late, missing the fun days with my pals, and she feels the same. Brooke and I were roomies back in first year, 2005-2006, and we have never had problems getting a
long. She is currently in Southern Manitoba, right on the U.S. border, on a teaching contract. News on the street is that a repeat of the flood of '97 is on the way... pack your basements
ladies and gentlemen (if you don't know what I mean, you are lucky)!!! In addition, the other day in her area it was -42 Celcius. Before moving there we had a long phone conversation about MB, and how cruel the weather and mosquitoes can be. She confessed that she went for a tan to help scare the blues away; and now I confess, I also tan the blues away on occasion.

Courage Brooke! Only 4 more months left of Mani-snow-ba winter!

On a more serious note, my tan is approaching the orange threshold. Reason: there was a blizzard in Ottawa today.


No comments:

Post a Comment