Sunday, February 27, 2011

Countdown: 28

Another weekend without badminton. That's 2 weeks in a row... bummer! Sunday mornings there is drop-in adult badminton at GRC in Stittsville. It is currently Sunday morning and my reason for playing hooky from fun times at the GRC is homework. To be specific, I am transcribing interviews. I've been at it for a while, but Bejeweled Blitz has been helping keep me off task for a little while... and now I'm blogging. Oops!

Fun Fact: Today marks the 1 month countdown until my departure to Europe... leaving on March 27, 2011 from Montreal, QC and arriving in Paris, France!

This morning I have managed to make plans for a few weekends from now; I'm going to Sudbury! Mini road trip to see some good friends before the grand adventure begins. I wanted it to happen this past week; however, as a wise man once said, "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you just might find, you get what you need". My interpretation of that quote is that good things come in time... and you can't rush visits to Sudbury!


No comments:

Post a Comment